The summers over, Knicks training camp is upon us, the NBA is officially back and so is the Knickstape Podcast! Mike and Luke talk Jimmy Butler rumors, the Knicks promising future, the over / under for the 2018-2019 season, give their NFL picks and of course, we end with the Knicks Shitty Player of the Week.
Sunday, September 23, 2018
Tuesday, April 24, 2018
Friday, April 20, 2018
Knickstape Podcast Episode 6 - Another Terrible Lost Knicks Season, Live reactions to a Mets collapse (lots of screaming and cursing)
Mike & Luke are back with another edition of the Knickstape Podcast. We mourn the end to another terrible Knicks season, preview the NBA Playoffs, James Harden doesn't like eating in front of people...and he goes on blind dates. We also talk some baseball and Luke reacts live to a terrible Mets loss to the Nationals
Saturday, March 17, 2018
Saturday, February 24, 2018
We Talk:- Fergie vs. Blac Chyna. Whose performance was better?
- Fixing the Dunk Contest
- Will the Uncle Drew Movie be better than Space Jam?
- Twitter Question of the Week: Best Knicks Announcer (Walt Clyde Won - debate ensues)
- Life Question: Accidental Venmo. Are you obligated to return money on apps?
- Knicks Throwback Shitty Player of the Week
Thursday, February 15, 2018
We wrap up the first half of this disastrous Knicks season, discuss the @Knickstape Twitter Question: What Knick would you have dinner with and make our All-Star Game picks. We also scout the Celebrity All-Star teams, debate the dunk contest and talk some Winter Olympics. Then we switch to some pop culture talk: Esteban Loaiza's truck load of cocaine and Why is President Obama in a Bush? And we end with the Knicks shitty player of the week!
Saturday, February 10, 2018
- KP out, where do the Knicks go from here?
- Trade Deadline Insanity - Mudiay to Knicks, Cavs trade everyone not named Lebron or JR
- Luke recalls witnessing Kemba Walker ask for a bottle of Grey Goose at the divey-est bar in America
- Where in the world is Eddy Curry?